wtorek, 25 czerwca 2013

3 New ports for Haiku - Motivation Maker - QNapi - Shopping List Organizer

Another day , another haiku releases. Just to say: three straight ports of well known apps in linux world.
First one: QNapi

Info: QNapi is free, Qt4-based application designed for automatically downloading and matching subtitles for your movie files. It uses NapiProjekt (http://www.napiprojekt.pl) and OpenSubtitles (http://www.opensubtitles.com) databases



Second :Motivation Maker

Info: Create your own Motivational Picture



Third: Shopping List Organizer

Info: From Author: It so happened that I needed a program for planning and accounting of my purchases. On the Internet I found a lot of programs for this. But they all seemed too complicated for easy using in the real life. And I was looking for a simple program, without any debits, credits and many registers of categories/products/currency exchange rates and etc. Maybe it was bad search, but I didnt find app I need. And I decided to create such a program.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz