poniedziałek, 17 czerwca 2013

Sentimental trip into past - Compiling my old TP sources on FPC for haiku

I thought it will be fun if i check my very old TP 7.0 sources from 1999/2000 will be compilable on new FPC on haiku. Im impressed because they were compiled without change any single piece of code. After diving deep into my old TP sources i just realised that my chaos-code style  from mid 90 and 00's actually evolved into even advanced version of chaoscoding.. Progressing and evolving is a good thing :P..



On screens: An early version of Hurricane Engine that was developed especially for old DOS E-Zine from 2000 called - Emu-Zine DOS for Emulation enthusiasts. There was released 6 issues , some of them can be downloaded from Erd Page [Archived] [run it in DosBox]




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz